- 23 MayMr. Liam Gaffney, "It's all gone pear-shaped: Searching for octupole-deformed nuclei at ISOLDE"
- 08 MayProf. Akram Mukhamedzhanov, "Advancing the theory of low-energy nuclear reactions populating bound states and resonances and application for nuclear astrophysics"
- 02 MayElisa Rapisarda, "Shape effects in Hg isotopes around midshell N=104"
- 18 AprNathan Jenkins, "Introducing Authorea, an online collaborative platform for creating and sharing dynamic articles that are built for the modern web"
- 12 AprAbel Fenta, "HYPERFINE TECHNIQUES STUDIES OF SURFACES AND INTERFACES USING ISOLATED AD-ATOM PROBES"
- 04 AprThomas Elias Cocolios, "Alpha decay, beta-delayed fission and laser spectroscopy at CERN ISOLDE - The impact of the GSI target laboratory on the ISOLDE physics program"
There are 209 events in the past. Show them. Hide the events in the past (209) fetching past events...