|To submit an abstract, click on the Submit a new abstract link in the left hand panel.
You will be taken to the Indico log in page.
If you need to update your Indico profile data, you must be logged in and then click on the link associated with your name in the upper right hand corner of the screen.
- If you already have a CERN Indico account, enter your User Name and Password.
- If you do not have a CERN Indico account, create one by clicking on the link provided and completing the form.
- You will receive an automated e-mail almost immediately.
- Click on the link in the e-mail to verify your registration and log in to Indico.
- Once in the Submit a new abstract window, enter your abstract data.
- Use the Presentation type pull down to indicate whether you are submitting an abstract to be presented as a Poster, to be considered for presentation as a Parallel Talk, or you have been invited to present a Plenary Talk.
If you do not indicate the presentation type, it will be considered to be a Poster.
NOTE: The convenors will review the abstracts after the submission deadline in order to determine the final presentation type.
- After entering the primary and co-authors, indicate which track classification (session) the abstract should appear in at the conference.
- When you have entered your data and checked it, click on the submit button at the foot of the page.
- Once submitted, you will have the option to modify your abstract by clicking on the View my abstracts link before the 30 April 2012 modification deadline.