The First International Workshop on Grid and Cloud Computing will be organized by Indian Institute of Technology Bombay, Mumbai from 2nd April to 4th April 2012. It is expected that this series will offer a biennial opportunity for both high energy physicists and computer scientists to come together and discuss various aspects of the emerging technology in Grid and Cloud Computing in Physics research.
News Updates :
- Day 1, April 2 2012 - Victor Menezes Convention Center, IIT Bombay, Hall 21
- Day 2, April 3 2012 - AG66 Lecture Hall, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research, Bombay
- Day 3, April 4 2012 - Victor Menezes Convention Center, IIT Bombay, Hall 21
News Updates :
- 23.03.2012 - Due to Dr. Masoni's arrival on April 2 evening, his talk has been shifted to the second day's afternoon session.
- 30.03.2012 - Travel allowance up to IInd AC rail fare will be provided to all student participants in the workshop - please save your ticket stubs.
- 30.03.2012 - Accomodation in the BARC hostels/guesthouses will also be provided at a highly subsidized rate, including breakfast
- 30.03.2012 - There will be an air-conditioned bus to bring participants staying at BARC to and from the workshop venue on each day. In the morning, the bus will leave from BARC at 08:30 am sharp.
- List of egistered participants allocated to BARC/HBCSE residences is here
- Directions to get to BARC here
- List of participants staying at the IIT Bombay guest house is here
- Directions to the IIT Bombay guesthouse here
Starts 2 Apr 2012 08:30
Ends 4 Apr 2012 21:30