The LHC Beam Operation workshop will be held on 17-20 December 2012 in the Hotel Ermitage in EVIAN (74), France.
Attendance is by invitation only.
The principle aims of the workshop are to:
- review and capture 2012 LHC beam operations experience;
- review system performance;
- examine the foreseen challenges and limitations of post long shutdown operations;
- have a look at possible running scenarios in the post long shutdown era.
There will be five sessions covering:
- operational availability;
- the operational cycle;
- system performance and outlook;
- performance limitations and outlook;
- scenarios for 2014/2015.
|Scientific Secretary||Malika MEDDAHI|
|Editors of the Proceedings||Brennan GODDARD|
|Informatics & infrastructure support||Pierre CHARRUE|
|Workshop Secretary||Sylvia DUBOURG|
- LAMONT, Mike