COFFEE BREAKSCoffee breaks will take place on the 1st Floor of Restaurant 2 in the Magellan room.
ARRIVAL AT GENEVA COINTRIN AIRPORTFree tickets - valid for 80 minutes - are available for passengers arriving at Geneva airport. More details.
Tickets are also given at Geneva hotels & hostels for the duration of your stay! (Doubt that this is true for the CERN hostel!)
GETTING TO CERN AND ACCOMMODATIONInformation on how to get to CERN can be found here.
VISITORS' PORTABLES: NETWORK ACCESS
Registration of Computers is mandatory at CERN: register your portable computer.
You must register the MAC address of all network interfaces that you plan to use.
- Visitors WITHOUT a CERN Computing Account:
- Register here
- Visitors or CERN users WITH a CERN NICE/mail account:
- Register here (Attention: CERN Intranet page - register when at CERN)
EVO DETAILSTitle: CCRC'08 Post-mortem workshop
Description: Umm - CCRC'08 Post-mortem workshop(?)
Central European Summer Time (+0200)
Start 2008-06-12 08:00
End 2008-06-13 19:00
Japan Standard Time (+0900)
Start 2008-06-12 15:00
End 2008-06-14 02:00
Eastern Daylight Time (-0400)
Start 2008-06-12 02:00
End 2008-06-13 13:00
Pacific Daylight Time (-0700)
Start 2008-06-11 23:00
End 2008-06-13 10:00
Meeting Access Information:
- Meeting URL
- Phone Bridge ID: 355845
- USA (Caltech, Pasadena, CA) +1 626 395 2112
- Switzerland (CERN, Geneva) +41 22 76 71400
- Slovakia (UPJS, Kosice) +421 55 234 2420
- Italy (INFN, several cities) http://server10.infn.it/video/index.php?page=telephone_numbers Enter '4000' to access the EVO bridge
- Germany (DESY, Hamburg) +49 40 8998 1340