- Work to test and integrate the CREAM CE has begun: https://savannah.cern.ch/task/?group=sa1dep.
- Recommended storage solutions to deploy:
* 2.1.7-10 will be released this week
o Tier1s are recommended to upgrade faranno l'upgrade verso meta' Luglio
* 2.1.8 will be released the first week of August
o Tier0 will upgrade within the end of August
o Tier1 will follow
* Current recommended version is 1.3-27 on SLC3
* Recommended version is 2.7-1 on SLC4 as soon as released.
For Castor core support is granted for 2.1.n and 2.1.[n-1] where n is the version currently installed at Tier-1s. However, as soon as Tier-1s will move to 2.1.7, then 2.1.6 will not be supported any longer.
For CASTOR SRM, 2.7-n and 1.3-27 will be supported till new announcement.
Current version is 1.8.0-15p6 which fixes an essential bug with caching credential produced through grid-proxy-init. Patch release 7 is about to come out. It fixes a problem with checksum verification when copy a file in push mode between 2 dCache sites. 1.8.0-15p7 is the recommended version as soon as it is out (in the next days).
Recommended and supported version is 1.3.20 on SLC4.
Recommended and supported version is 1.6.10 on SLC4.
For Footprints see attachment.