Conference Call number: +41 22 767 70 00. Ask for EGEE-PEB meeting (Bob Jones).
CERN Access Cards will be available (see below material "more information") at the reception Bdg 33, entrance A.
The purpose of this meeting is to review the status of execution plan for each activity before the update to the TA is sent to the EU (23rd Jan 2004).
Activity heads are free to choose their attendance within the limits of the room.
The agenda will probably be organised as follows:
Jan 13th PM:
* Status of overall project planning and EU issues (NA1)
* Status of JRA activities
* Status of NA activities
* Status of SA activities
* Summary and next steps
The activity head will make a presentation covering the contents of the execution plan (concentrating on the first 3 months of the project) following this format:
- objectives of the activity and partners involved
- break down of work into tasks and products
- effort estimation for each task identifying groups involved and key individuals
- training requirements
- risk analysis
- issues related to other activities
- one slide showing the changes requested to the TA
- steps to be done between now and the project startup (1st April 2004)