The workshop covers the following topics, comprising theory, simulation, and existing and future experiments:
- Ultra-high-energy neutrinos (detection, theory of production)
- Radio-detection of particle showers in dense matter and in the atmosphere
- Acoustic detection of particle showers
- Signal generation and propagation, properties of detection media
- Experimental techniques
- Sensors and emitters
- Invited talks providing an overview of the major topics (~30min).
- Submitted contributions: The groups and collaborations are invited to submit overview talks on their work (~20min) and specialised talks (~15min).