|CERN Workshop Series on Innovations in Scholarly Communication: Implementing the benefits of OAI (OAI3)|
Home > Timetable > Session details > Contribution details
on 13 Feb 2004 from 14:00 to 16:00
Session: Breakout sessions
Participants are split into small groups for detailed discussion on their chosen topic.
To register please click on 'See details' link from the agenda and then on the link to send an email to the session for which you would like to book. Please don't change the subject line of the email.
- 4. Overlay Journals
- 2. The relationship between OAI-PMH and Dublin Core: Required, recommended or other?
- 1.Implementation: the FAIR and DARE experience
- 3. Possible Enhancements to OAI-PMH including MetaSearching and Authentication
- 5. The OAI-PMH community: How to enable better collaboration and communication between Data and Service Providers
- 6. Open Access Citation Index
- 7. If You Build it, Will They Come? Filling an Institutional Repository
Room: Main Auditorium