Home > Contribution List
- Availability for cryogenic system - Recovery time after quenches: what can we expect? - Operation overnight and over the weekend: is it possible? - Operation with several sectors in parallel, what will change? - Presence in the CCC - Level measurements - How to ensure a correct Helium level for operation?
Presented by Mr. Serge CLAUDET on 28 Feb 2008 at 11:10
- What can be done at what temperature? (e.g. below 2.8 K low current tests), and when can we start the tests? - Relaxed operation at reduced current (e.g. can we operate without cold compressors a magnet currents corresponding to 2 TeV)? - Table for all steps and all circuits? - Orbit correctors 60 / 120 A – what conditions? What needs to be watched by operators? - Procedure: masking of int ... More
Presented by Dr. Andrzej SIEMKO on 28 Feb 2008 at 11:40
Presented by LHC HWC Operators, Alick MACPHERSON on 28 Feb 2008 at 17:10
- Event driven by view from operation - invitation to an open discussion - Scenarios: commissioning to 450 GeV, 2 TeV and 4 .. 6 TeV - Key dates in preparation for the next sector and outlook to planning - Discussions on improvements: what can be done in the next 3-4 weeks? - 2 shifts during 5 days versus 3 shifts during 7 days, , MPP analysis, what can be done in a nightshift – WE? Bottlene ... More
Presented by Roberto SABAN on 28 Feb 2008 at 08:30
- 600 A spikes during 0 V crossing and QPS system - Spikes and how to avoid them (IERROR and IEARTH) - RB power converter performance, is there an issue?
Presented by David NISBET, Yves THUREL on 28 Feb 2008 at 12:10
- What happens before powering tests after cooldown - Main issues that slowed us down - ELQA: Continue as for sector 45? Further optimisation of the strategy? - What has been done during the powering tests? During what time? By whom? Efficiency? - How to ensure minimization of re-commissioning 45 and to secure what has been achieved? - How to avoid that changes during the “shutdown” requ ... More
Presented by Boris BELLESIA on 28 Feb 2008 at 09:00
- Procedures and their realisation in sequences: can they be lighter? - EDMS approval of procedures and their changes - Analysis and approval of test steps in CCC – can it be improved?
Presented by Walter VENTURINI DELSOLARO, Dr. Nuria CATALAN LASHERAS on 28 Feb 2008 at 15:00
- Partial heater firing if switches do not open – yes/no? - Access to the tunnel for 600 A extraction switches, can be optimised? - Firing heaters without current in the magnet circuit – Why? EMC due to other tests? - Closing switches for many circuits
Presented by Reiner DENZ, Knud DAHLERUP-PETERSEN on 28 Feb 2008 at 14:00
- Electrical safety during interventions, “consignation” - Electrical safety subsectors
Presented by Anne FUNKEN on 28 Feb 2008 at 09:30
- Hardware commissioning using the access system - Set the rules for access, different modes
Presented by Magali GRUWE on 28 Feb 2008 at 10:00
- Tunnel access during powering – what can access during powering as a function of current in the different circuits? Clear and transparent rules.
Presented by Dr. Karl Hubert MESS, Mr. Hugues THIESEN on 28 Feb 2008 at 10:30
Presented by Mr. Rüdiger SCHMIDT on 28 Feb 2008 at 17:40
- 450 GeV, 2 TeV and 5 .. 6 TeV: what circuits at what current? What can be left for later? (remember: it is always possible to bring in other circuits on the fly) - How much time is required to commission for injection, for ~2 TeV, 4-6 TeV and 7 TeV? What could be gained? What circuits could be left out? - When is tunnel access required? By whom? How to optimise it? What can be done without ac ... More
Presented by Antonio VERGARA FERNANDEZ on 28 Feb 2008 at 14:30
- How to improve the Powering Test Visualisation tool, etc. - How to improve the planning tool (EXCEL?) Can both be merged?
Presented by Alvaro MARQUETA BARBERO on 28 Feb 2008 at 16:40
- Status of PM system? Data gets sometimes stuck? - PM event builder - Can we become more efficient with more automatic analysis? - Coherence MTF – LSA etc. - Long tests: can one reduce the time of the test online, for example due to a long plateau? PASS TO THE NEXT STEP button. - Managing powering: better SOC names to avoid confusion? SOCs per day? - Tools for powering groups of circuits ... More
Presented by Dr. Markus ZERLAUTH on 28 Feb 2008 at 16:10
- What circuits? - What quenches? - Why did it quench?
Presented by Arjan VERWEIJ, Robert Henry FLORA on 28 Feb 2008 at 15:30