Contact the Pheno organizers
LHC Lights the Way to New Physics
The 2012 Phenomenology Symposium will be held May 7-9, 2012 at the University of Pittsburgh.
It will cover the latest topics in particle phenomenology and theory plus related issues in astrophysics and cosmology. Now that the LHC has begun its historic mission, we are all excited about the prospect of new discoveries!
Symposium registration closes April 29.
The plenary program is available now (click here).
PHENO 12 ORGANIZERS: Vernon Barger, Cindy Cercone, Neil Christensen, Lisa Everett, Ayres Freitas, Tao Han (chair), Keith Lee, and Adam Leibovich.
Starts 7 May 2012 00:15
Ends 9 May 2012 18:20
University of Pittsburgh
Pittsburgh, PA 15260
- Symposium registration starts at 7:30 a.m., Monday, May 7, 2012 in Lawrence Hall first floor lobby.
- The conference banquet will be held Tuesday at 7:00 p.m., May 8, 2012 at the Music Hall in the Carnegie Museum.
- There will be a symposium sponsored tour of the Carnegie Museum on Wednesday afternoon after the plenary session.
- Parallel talk submission ends on April 22, 2012.
- Symposium registration closes April 29, 2012.
This symposium is supported in part by the National Science Foundation, the Department of Energy and PITT PACC.