Attendance: Laurence Field, Heinz Weyer, Krzysztof Wrona, Jean-François Perrin
Laurence sent an email containing a link to the document template on 20th Jan
Laurence raised the participation issue of WP18 at the Executive Group Meeting on 23rd Jan.
Laurence investigated the possibility of extending the annual meeting and it can be extended until Wednesday afternoon
Laurence followed up on the query related to the travel budget. A solution to make a amendment halfway through the project was agreed.
Laurence investigated the available rooms for WP meetings. Extra rooms are available if needed.
Laurence send and updated document with input from WP17 on 26th Jan.
WP Leaders provided initial feedback on the questionnaire.
Laurence consolidated the feedback.
The WP Leaders solicited feedback from the respective WPs
Laurence investigated ILC confusion and Steve Aplin will provide feedback for ILC.
Heinz emailed the name of the GSI representative to Laurence.
Laurence raised the issue of permissions on the wiki pages issue at the Executive Group Meeting on 23rd Jan. All participants how have "collaborator" status.
Planning for CRISP Annual Meeting:
Action: WP Leaders should email a sessions/talks to Laurence who will provide and agenda and upload it to the wiki.
WP16: Heinz attended the Federated Identify Management workshop at ISGC 2012 in Taipei. They are preparing a document which will be finalized for the next workshop. Responses were given to the questionnaire. A phone conference took place where the architecture document was discussed.
WP17: Still waiting for new people start, expected end of April/May. Planning to have a meeting with the CERN participants on 11th April at the Euroforum.
WP18: A phone conference took place where the requirements are discussed. Everyone will submitted 2 pages of requirements before the Heraklion meeting.
WP19: Focused on responding to the questionnaire. Will present some results at the Heraklion meeting.
Milestones and Deliverables:
Heinz has provided MS1. Need to understand the next steps in the process.
Action: Laurence will provide D19.3 after the Heraklion meeting in order to include the main outcomes.
We are still waiting for response from three RI's (ELI, ESS and SKA).
Action: Laurence too follow up on delayed responses from the ELI, ESS and SKA.
Action: All WP Leaders should try to provide these by the end of the week.
Upcoming events for dissemination:
Action: All WP Leaders should try to provide this ASAP.
A question was raised on the participation from ESS in WP16.
Action: Laurence to follow up on the participation from ESS.