Conference Talks and Posters
Download current category:Calendar file
In order to enable an iCal export link, your account needs to have an API key created. This key enables other applications to access data from within Indico even when you are neither using nor logged into the Indico system yourself with the link provided. Once created, you can manage your key at any time by going to 'My Profile' and looking under the tab entitled 'HTTP API'. Further information about HTTP API keys can be found in the Indico documentation.
Additionally to having an API key associated with your account, exporting private event information requires the usage of a persistent signature. This enables API URLs which do not expire after a few minutes so while the setting is active, anyone in possession of the link provided can access the information. Due to this, it is extremely important that you keep these links private and for your use only. If you think someone else may have acquired access to a link using this key in the future, you must immediately create a new key pair on the 'My Profile' page under the 'HTTP API' and update the iCalendar links afterwards.
Permanent link for public information only:
Permanent link for all public and protected information:
Please use CTRL + C to copy this URL
- 24 Sep - 28 Sep The Critical Point and Onset of Deconfinement (CPOD 2018), Corfu Island, Greece
- 17 Sep - 22 Sep Baldin Seminar: Relativistic Nuclear Physics and Quantum Chromodynamics, Dubna, Russia
- 16 Sep - 24 Sep Erice School/Workshop on Nuclear Physics: "The Strong Interaction: From Quarks and Gluons to Nuclei and Stars."
- 03 Sep - 07 Sep XLVIII International Symposium on Multiparticle Dynamics (ISMD 2018), Singapore
- 12 Aug - 18 Aug NUFACT2018
- 01 Aug - 06 Aug Quark Confinement and the Hadron Spectrum, Maynooth, Ireland
- 04 Jul - 12 Jul 7th International Conference on New Frontiers in Physics (ICNFP 2018), Creta, Greece
- 04 Jul - 11 Jul XXXIX International Conference on High Energy Physics (ICHEP 2018), Coex, Seoul
- 03 Jul EATM July 3, NA61 requests to CERN for LS2 (protected)