The NuCo workshop (Neutrinos en Colombia) will be held on the 28-30 July, 2021. The goal of the meeting is to provide an opportunity to discuss various aspects of Neutrino physics, like:
- Neutrino oscillations
- Long Baseline Experiments
- Reactor, Accelerator, Atmospheric and Solar Neutrinos
- Neutrino interactions and Cross sections
- Neutrino Masses and Mixing, CP Violation
- Sterile Neutrinos
- Exotic Physics with Neutrinos
- Neutrinos in Nuclear Physics, AstroPhysics and Cosmology
Our community is a growing, active and diverse one, working on a variety of theoretical and experimental aspects of neutrinos. Hence, a broad approach to neutrino physics research is necessary given the nature of the challenge.
We expect this event to provide a platform for maximizing interactions and create new collaborations. Furthermore, we foresee a number of shorter lightning talks on specific topics. These are meant to highlight individual and/or unusual ideas and can also help increase the visibility of younger scientists.
Here you can see the a list of our confirmed speakers.
- Registration deadline: July 27th, 2021
- Abstract submission deadline: July 11th, 2021 - Extended!
Due to the current covid-19 related travel restrictions, there will be no in-person meeting as originally planned. However, the conference will go ahead as an online event.