The LXXI International conference "NUCLEUS – 2021. Nuclear physics and elementary particle physics. Nuclear physics technologies" will be held in St. Petersburg from September 20 to 25, 2021. The planned format of the conference is mixed: four days in a remote format, two days in person (if situation permits).
The conference is devoted to the actual nuclear and high energy physics problems, nuclear medicine. Also the synchrotron and neutron radiation studies will be covered. This is the oldest international nuclear conference in Russia and also one of the oldest in the World (since 1950). The main conference program will cover a rather broad range of topics.
The aim of the conference is the discussion of the latest results on:
- Experimental and theoretical studies of the properties of atomic nuclei.
- Experimental and theoretical studies of nuclear reactions.
- Modern nuclear physics methods and technologies.
- Relativistic nuclear physics, elementary particle physics and high-energy physics.
- Neutrino physics and astrophysics.
- Plasma physics and thermonuclear fusion.
- Synchrotron and neutron studies and infrastructure for their implementation.
- Nuclear medicine.
- Nuclear-physical methods in the study of cultural heritage objects.
The program will include plenary (30+5 min), oral (20+5 min) and poster presentations.
The working language of the Conference is Russian and English.