- Migration of SMEs from CASTOR to CTA, see Putting EOSCTAPUBLIC into Production
- Schedule for migrating CASTOR PUBLIC experiments to CTA
- #213 and #293 Migrate DUNE from CASTOR to CTA
- Tue 6 April: CASTOR
- Thu 8 April: disable access to CASTOR DUNE, migrate data
- Mon 12 April: in production
- Data challenge 3Q2021
- See issue #143
nsfind: what is the use case exactly?
- Recall to spinner space immediately after archiving
- Any other blockers?
- Set up a meeting to set migration schedule
Status Updates: Experiments
- COMPASS (spinner space) #69
- AMS: auth issues #82
- NA61/SHINE: setting up their DAQ system + storage. No schedule for testing yet.
- TOTEM #277. 24 tapes from
public_userneed to be repacked. 0.5 PB of files in EOS need a tape copy. VM with SLC5 needs to access data on tape.
- CLIC (Dirac) - will set up a meeting in April
- ILC - see RQF1772720
Status Updates: Backup
- Status of encryption for CASTOR backup use cases
Status Updates: Other Use Cases
- Repack of LEP-era data. Half-way through the 247 tapes that need to be repacked (
- UNOSAT: data in CASTOR is not needed. Set up OTG and arrange to delete unwanted data (Michael)