An online workshop on “Cold Rydberg Chemistry”. This will take place from 22nd to 23rd of November 2021. The workshop will bring together international experts on cold and ultracold chemistry involving Rydberg atoms and molecules to foster the exchange of concepts and problems between physics- and chemistry-oriented research.
The workshop will consist of sessions with invited talks, selected hot topic talks and contributed poster sessions. Participation is free, but registration is required. Abstracts submitted by the 8th of November 2021 will be considered for a hot topic session.
Confirmed invited speakers:
- Tim Barnum (MIT)
- Maximilian Beyer (VU University Amsterdam)
- Johannes Hecker Denschlag (Universität Ulm)
- Tom Gallagher (University of Virginia)
- Matthieu Génévriez (Université catholique de Louvain)
- Rosario González Férez (Universidad de Granada)
- Ed Grant (University of British Columbia)
- Thomas Killian (Rice University)
- Frédéric Merkt (ETH Zurich)
- Herwig Ott (TU Kaiserslautern)
- Michael Peper (Universität Leipzig)
- Jesús Pérez-Ríos (Stony Brook University)
- Tilman Pfau (Universität Stuttgart)
- Georg Raithel (University of Michigan)
- Matthew Rayment (University College London)
- Jan-Michael Rost (MPI PKS Dresden)
- Jonathan Tennyson (University College London)
This event is supported by the European Research Council (ERC) under the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation program (Grant No. 683341).