- This is the biweekly DTEAM meeting
- The intention is to run the meeting in EVO: http://evo.caltech.edu/evoGate/. Join the meeting in the GridPP Community area.
- The phone bridge number is +44 (0)161 306 6802 (CERN number +41 22 76 71400). The phone bridge ID is 64688 with code: 4880.
Review of weekly issues by experiment/VO
-- Check on transfer problems http://hepwww.rl.ac.uk/nraja/UKUploadProblems/index.html
"Two small issues.
The LHCb upload problems continue at Glasgow and Brunel. I am not so sure about Sheffield, and will be happy to wait and see.
The upgrade of the LHCb castor instance at RAL to 2.1.9 went off reasonably well, with the exception of a few minor ongoing problems which are being worked on right now".
- Only Brunel now seeing problems?
From PMB update "one minor thing is that some T2s are being asked to increase the amount of centrally managed space to 150TB (from 100TB). I have said yes to Imperial and no for Brunel so far (because of their reliability issues).
One positive comment - we noticed that Imperial has analysed more CMS events than any other T2 over the last month and is 3rd or 4th since data taking started this year. There was a big increase in throughput after we added a Netapps box for the experiment software areas and user directories."
- Experiment blacklisted sites
- Experiment known events affecting job slot requirements
- Site performance issues
-- Was there any feedback on the revised WLCG Tier-2 August availability figures. http://gvdev.cern.ch/GRIDVIEW/downloads/Reports/201008/wlcg/lcg_tier2_aug2010.pdf.
Meetings & updates20m
ROD team status (any points to raise to sites or issues to follow up?)
- Tier-1 update
- The next WLCG Grid Deployment Board will be on 13th October (the agenda will appear here soon http://indico.cern.ch/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=72063). Graeme has the honor of being T2 rep this month.
- Escalated tickets https://gus.fzk.de/download/escalationreports/roc/html/20101004_EscalationReport_ROCs.html
3 tickets on hold.
56316 - NGS-RAL not in BDII
58733 - RAL-PP biomed. dcache issue.
61228 - ALICE RAL T1.
CREAM status & top-level BDII failure15m
- Which sites have it
- What are the reasons for other sites not having it?
- What currently happens when the RAL top-level BDII is lost
- What usage do the other BDIIs get
- The proposal: http://indico.cern.ch/getFile.py/access?contribId=4&sessionId=0&resId=0&materialId=0&confId=82009
- GOCDB3 to 4 interface change next week (https://goc.gridops.org/downtime/list?id=93355468).