The Pittsburgh Particle physics, Astrophysics & Cosmology Center (PITT PACC) welcomes everyone to LoopFest XX conference, which will be held on May 12-14 at the University of Pittsburgh.
LoopFest provides a forum for discussing the latest results in precision quantum field theory and their applications to understanding experimental data at current and future colliders.
The workshop will consist of three days of plenary talks.
- The potential of the LHC and future colliders for precision measurements
- Progress in multi-loop and multi-leg calculations
- Interfacing fixed-order higher-order calculations with multi-purpose event generators
- Application of effective field theory techniques to precision calculations
- Prospects for improving PDFs for precision measurements
|NOTE: Proper vaccination for Covid-19 is required for all in-person participants. Participants are expected to wear face masks during the conference, except when delivering a presentation and for eating/drinking during breaks.|
Local organizers: Arnab Dasgupta, Ayres Freitas (chair), Joni George, Tao Han, Keping Xie
Advisory Committee: Radja Boughezal (ANL), Fernando Febres Cordero (FSU), Bernhard Mistlberger (SLAC), Doreen Wackeroth, and Ciaran Williams (UB)
Conference banquet: May 13 (Friday), 19:00-21:00
Sponsored by the Pittsburgh Particle physics, Astrophysics & Cosmology Center (PITT PACC)
PHENO 2022 will be also held at the University of Pittsburgh right before LoopFest 2022, during 9-11 May.