To accomplish the extraordinary, you must seek extraordinary people. — James Lee Byars
This two day retreat brings together the top minds (thinkers and doers) in the fields of the physics of the universe both theoretical and experimental. The meeting fosters discussion, and when the best people talk the outcome is advance and growth. We avoid standard prepared talks, and focus on exciting forefront issues, where there may be differences of opinion, or new results that will provoke wide discussion. The summit is inspired by the data and recent results by satellite and ground-based experiments on dark matter searches, the challenges from theory and the LHC first nine months of collisions.
POTUS contact info: Jury Rodriguez firstname.lastname@example.org @ 626-818-6539, technical support Dorian Kcira email@example.com @ 626-379-2887
SpaceX day contact: Mary Beth Brown @ 310-403-0188 (January 8)
Caltech/Cahill day contact: Mary Cross @ 626-262-3770 (January 9)
0. The summit kicks-off with the cocktail reception and dinner at the Andaz on Friday January 7 at the Andaz West Hollywood.
1. The first day of the summit (Saturday, January 8) will be held at the headquarters of SpaceX. Elon Musk will give a tour of his “Falcon” and “Dragon” construction and missions.
2. The second day (Sunday, January 9) will be held at Caltech’s Cahill Center for Astronomy and Astrophysics.
3. Participants will be housed at the The Andaz West Hollywood Hyatt Hotel where the kick-off reception/dinner (Jan 7) and the Pritzker Summit dinner (Jan 8) will be given.
4. The closing of the meeting will be a première of a short film by Jesse Dylan followed by a reception at Caltech's Cahill Center.
5. The summit is by invitation only; There is no registration or other fees; Just make your way to the Andaz and the rest is covered.