The annual conference of the Swedish Physical Society, Fysikdagarna, was held in Lund 15–17 June 2022 with all the plenary events taking place at AF-borgen. The conference consisted of parallel sessions organized by the individual sections (Wednesday afternoon and Friday morning), a plenary day with a conference dinner (Thursday), a plenary poster session (Wednesday evening) and the open annual meeting of the Swedish Physical Society (Friday before lunch). Check the timetable for an easy overview. The final program can also be downloaded as a pdf here: link.
The theme of the 2022 meeting was Swedish accelerator-based science with plenary contributions on CERN, FAIR, MAX IV, and ESS.
Achim Schwenk (Technical University of Darmstadt)
Andreas Schreyer (Science Director at ESS)
Eugenia Etkina (Rutgers University, 2014 Millikan Medal)
- Martin Bech (Lund University)
- Meytal Eran-Jona (Head of Diversity and Inclusion Office, Weizmann Institute of Science, WIS) and Yosef Nir (WIS)
- Sara Blomberg (Lund University)
- Sara Strandberg (Stockholm University, Göran Gustafsson Prize 2018)
- Svante Jonsell (Stockholm University)
- Stephen Molloy (Head of Accelerator Operations at MAX IV)
- Troels Petersen (NBI)
Credits: the Lund graphics used in the conference logo was originally made by Eamonn Maguire from Antarctic Design for the LHCP 2016 conference.