- CMS reconfigured to TAPE transfers to SRM+HTTPS
- CERN FTS3 public instance will be reconfigured to also prefer HTTPS for as SRM TURL protocol (RQF1986690)
Tokens and testing (Maria):
- Can we retire the HTTP-TPC nightly email? Effectively already done due to technical issues but we can probably just retire this as HTTP-TPC is in production.
- Should we commission a XRootD protocol testbed? Probably too early - need more agreement on the approach.
- Recap of discussion on XRootD ZTN GitHub issue: https://github.com/xrootd/xrootd/issues/1584