QCD summer school on theory, phenomenology and experiments during the bright Nordic summer nights. This is a 2-week school with first week focusing on theory, the second on phenomenology and experiments.
- QCD at LHC: substructure and boosted objects
- Heavy ions and Electron-Ion Collider: fragmentation modification, saturation effects
- QCD theory: higher order calculations, BFKL, diffraction
- Detectors: experimental techniques for QCD measurements
- Algorithms: jets, particle flow, soft drop
- Simulation: Monte Carlo
- Exotics: glueball, odderon, non-perturbative QCD