Thank you to all the speakers and participants for making this year's edition of Integrability, Dualities and Deformations in Berlin such a success.
We look forward to welcoming you next year in Durham, 24 - 28 July 2023.
There has been significant recent progress in understanding deformations of integrable string sigma models, their relation to nonabelian and Poisson-Lie duality, and their possible AdS/CFT interpretation in terms of noncommutative field theory. These models can also be naturally recast in terms of double and exceptional field theory. Numerous interesting connections between these research areas are developing, promising to shed light on important open questions.
The goal of this conference is to bring together experts in
- Integrable models and their deformations
- Worldsheet dualities and extended field theories
- Non-commutative and non-associative field theory
- Integrability in gauge/gravity duality
to facilitate the exchange of ideas, collaboration, and new developments across these fields.
Scientific advisory board
- Charlotte Kristjansen (Bohr Inst.)
- J. Luis Miramontes (Santiago de Compostela U., IGFAE)
- Michela Petrini (Paris, LPTHE)
- Konstantinos Sfetsos (Athens U.)
- Arkady Tseytlin (Imperial Coll., London)
- Benoit Vicedo (York U.)
- Riccardo Borsato (Santiago de Compostela U., IGFAE)
- Ben Hoare (Durham U.)
- Rob Klabbers (Humboldt U. Berlin)
- Marc Magro (ENS de Lyon)
- Stijn J. van Tongeren (Humboldt U. Berlin)
Registrations are now closed. To see if a late registration is possible, please contact the organizers via the conference email.
This conference continues a series of previous events: the 2021 "Integrability, Dualities and Deformations" conference in Santiago de Compostela (https://indico.cern.ch/e/IDD2021), and the 2020-2021 online seminar series "Integrability, Dualities and Deformations" (https://sites.google.com/view/intdualdef).
We acknowledge support by the DFG Emmy Noether Programme and by "la Caixa" Foundation.