To submit your abstract contribution to the GIREP 2023, you will need a lightweight account in Indico. If you do not have one, please go to https://account.cern.ch/account/ and create one.
Once you have a lightweight account, please sign in to the Indico system at https://indico.cern.ch/. Choose the "External email - Guest access" option. Access the event via https://indico.cern.ch/e/GIREP2023, or search for "GIREP 2023" in this system.
At the bottom of the front page of the GIREP 2023 conference, find the "Submit new abstract" button. If you are not logged in to Indico, the system should ask you to log in at this stage.
Please follow the instruction to fill in the form, select options and attach abstract files:
- About tracks, it is possible to select several topics.
- About the contribution type, choose which you prefer the most.
- About the authors, clarify the first author, co-authors and indicate who will be the speaker if known.
- About the target education level, pick the most appropriate one as the primary level. If needed, select a second one as a secondary target education level.
If you want to participate in the conference with a hybrid contribution (oral or poster presentation), please mark it in the abstract submission form. Note that the following limitations apply:
- The number of hybrid contributions is limited.
- Precedence will be given according to the scientific strength of the contribution as assessed in the review process.
- Candidates that would not be accepted to give an oral contribution might get offered an opportunity to present a virtual poster instead.
Please do NOT FORGET to attach your abstract proposal using the designated templates.