- According to Julien, all is working fine. We can close any hanging issues. No further work should be required.
- Richard will take over the remaining operation tasks: unite with the repacking workflow, flip the switch and setup the monitoring.
PostgreSQL scheduler DB:
- Jorge will work with David on the CI part.
- It should have the option "Allowed to fail" (exclamation point) in the CI.
Tape drive states:
- Only one task remaining. The ticket #1000 will be closed, and Vova will create a new one for the remaining part.
- Will be configured in the gitlab CI by Fons, after we finish the migration to the new CTA repo.
- Everyone should check the link provided by Fons, and see how if works.
- Michael will check with the CERN cloud licensing office if there are any issues in using Sonarcloud. In principle, in can be used for free with opensource projects, which include CTA.
Remove setDriveStatus() from OStoreDB:
- These changes were discussed with the team, and noted by Vova. They should have a release of their own.