- Q (Jacek): If dCache ops want to make a dev request to CTA team, how should they proceed:
- R (Michael): The best way is to open a request issue to the CTA team, as soon as possible. This will be analysed by the CTA team, which will come with a decision and/or a proposal.
Richard - git 2.22 and git repo migration:
- Required by the Git repo migration tools being tested.
- These release versions can be obtained through the LCG releases, as explained on issue #1182 by Richard.
Julien - tape REST API:
- FTS team will have a Gfal REST API test suite.
- Julien will reuse it in the CTA CI, and keep an eye on any related developments done by the FTS team.