Versioning same as internal release, but with v5 (v5.Y.Z).
[Julien]: Images of v4.7.7-1 need to be build, before CI is able to work on v4.7.8-1 deployments. They were giving some errors, but (after the meeting) Julien managed to get it to work and deploy v4.7.8 in PPS.
[Vova]: We need v4.7.9 (including REPACKING changes) ASAP. This will help with ns63 repacking.
CTA read support for non-native tape formats (OSM/dCache and Enstore)
[Joao]: Will try to have it ready by the beginning of next week. It is important that these changes are released in the next 2 weeks, before Joao goes on holidays.
CTA-ADMIN build for CENTOS Stream-8:
[Jorge]: Was having issues due to conflicting dependencies and ABIs. We decided that we will only build cta-admin for now, and remove all other components. This reduced the amount of conflicts (caused by Oracle instant client and other libraries), and allowed the component to be built. When most of the team is back we will discuss it again.
Room 513/R-068 is booked every week, until the EOY, for the CTA dev meeting.