Telephone conference: +41 22 767 7000 : "WLCG CB meeting" chaired by Neil Geddes
Draft Minutes Rev. 3
Election of next CB Chair10m
(to take office after this meeting)
Summary of the OB meetings and C-RRB meetings20m
(CERN), Jos Engelen
Outcome of February Challenge and plans for May10m
- Were the goals met in terms of measured service reliability, targets for response to and resolution of experiment-related problems?
- Did the regular meetings, conference calls and Tier-2 co-ordinators (put in place for CCRC’08) improve performance?
• Integration of Tier-2’s; their structuring, monitoring and voice in the Collaboration
• Strategic issues related to Grid infrastructure
“Express line” issues40m
• Current planning for the handling of “express line” data in the hierarchy of Tier centres (CAF, Tier-1’s and Tier-2’s) and the computing models of each experiment
ATLAS slides (1)
ATLAS slides (2)
Summary and Future Activities30m
• Date of Next Meeting
• Any Other Business
- Strategy towards growth in RAM requirements per core – is this growth nullifying the energy savings from multi-core processors?