ADC Weekly (17 Dec 2013)
Chaired by: Ueda, I; Di Girolamo, Alessandro
---> Rucio renaming: deadline for sites
deadline 1st of February. sites not migrated (or not started/agreed) will be excluded from ATLAS DDM.
---> AMOD/ADCoS report
Openssl issue 1'
for sites and central services, please read
---> MC production
- std requests 70/100Mevents (10 days of "full grid")
- pre-DC14 campaign. plan to use multicore for this. 80M signal samples+ 70M signle particles
?Peter: regarding MCORE. are these jobs starting to flow? when? can you send us email.
- not sent anything yet (validation of task waiting)
? 250M events: can you estimate the volume produced?
- few hundreds of TBs
Reprocessing activity: period B,D (D after B is mostly done)
workload less than a week.
- running fully automatic mode, we don't touch anything.
- we have MCP sites (e.g. CERN)
More on MultiCore
message to sites:
Configure MCORE queues fully dynamically if experienced with it
Static allocation otherwise: 50% of production resources for T1 and big T2
DPD production during xmas
2) NTUP_COMMON v2
cache being validated now.. 270kb/evt for data and 340kb/evnt for MC.
Long jobs (over 1 day)
data 1.6PB for 2 copies on datadisk. MC is 3.6 PB for 2 copies.
? NTUP_COMMON v1 tape migration is ok?
DDM: space overview (and prediction)
NTUP_COMMON v1 the T2 copies (2) can be secondarized. David/Tomas will check with AK.