There are three airports in the vicinity, which are listed below. Detailed transportation information is available from the event hotel website.
The hotel does not provide an airport shuttle service.
A good convenience/price/time tradeoff for transport between airport and hotel is a Supershuttle.com shared van.
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport - DCA ,
Driving: 5.4 miles, directions to conference hotel --- see hotel website.
Ground transportation: see DCA website
Supershuttle: 14 USD (one way), 10 USD additional persons on same reservation (fares)
Estimated taxi fare: 15 USD (one way)
- Washington Dulles International Airport - IAD,
Driving: 25 miles, directions to conference hotel --- see hotel website.
Supershuttle: 29 USD (one way), 10 USD additional persons on same reservation (fares)
Ground transportation: see IAD website
Subway (Metro): total fee about 10 USD (5 USD bus, 5 USD metro)
1. Bus [Silerline express] to Whiele-Reston East
2. Metro [Silverline] to Metro Center Metro station
3. Metro [Red line] to Dupont Circle
Estimated taxi fare: 45 USD (one way)
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport - BWI,
Driving: 33 miles, irections to conference hotel --- see hotel website.
Ground transportation: see BWI website
Amtrak & Subway (Metro): Amtrak to Union Station; (Metro) [red] to hotel; fee: 35 USD (one way)
Estimated taxi fare: 75 USD (one way)
- Metrorail provides safe, clean, reliable transit service throughout the Washington, DC area. Look for tall brown columns with a large "M" identifying the station entrances. Colored stripes around the column show which lines serve the station.
- Link to pdf map of Washington, DC subway (metro) map.
- Additional printable maps and translated Metro Pocket Guides (in different languages) are available at the Metrorail website.
- Metrorail route planner and metro map.