Our Congress Secretariat has reserved a number of guest rooms in several hotels in Geneva. We encourage you to book your accommodation as soon as possible.
Link to KUONI
The link above lists reserved hotels with room rates (per night including breakfast and city taxes) for participants to the TEXAS Symposium.
Link to HOTEL Map
The link above locates in Google map the reserved hotels for participants to the TEXAS symposium.
Rooms will be allocated on a "first come - first served" basis. A confirmation will be sent, including the name and address of the hotel. A first night deposit per reserved room is required to secure your hotel reservation. All payments are requested to be made in Swiss francs (CHF). Bank fees will be charged to the participant. The booking will be final upon receipt of the corresponding deposit payment.
If you stay at a hotel in Geneva, you will get a free Geneva Transport Card for the duration of your stay.
We recommend that all participants take out a personal travel and health insurance for their trip.
Alternative low-cost accommodation:
For participants with a limited budget, we give below a list of alternative accommodation solutions in Geneva. Please note that this list is provided with no support from our side and no guarantee of room availability. Please do your arrangements by yourself.
- Geneva Youth Hostel [ map & access ]
- Foyer Georges Williams [ access map ]
- Home Saint-Pierre [ how to find us ]
- Cité universitaire [ access & contact ]
- Centre Le Cenacle [ map & access ]
- City Hostel Geneva [ how to find us ]
- Hôtel Silva [ access map ]
- Appart'hôtel-résidence Dizerens [ location ]
- Hôtel Central [ contact us ]
- Hôtel St Gervais [ location ]