We encourage you to book your accommodation as soon as possible to benefit from lower prices. Hotels along the tram line 15 allow to easily reach the symposium venue (stop "Nations").
Hotel maps, the CICG is the symposium venue.
Our Congress Secretariat has reserved a number of guest rooms at fixed prices in several hotels nearby to the venue: Link to hotel reservation.
If you stay at a hotel in Geneva, you will get a free Geneva Transport Card for the duration of your stay.
We recommend that all participants take out a personal travel and health insurance for their trip.
Alternative low-cost accommodation:
For participants with a limited budget, we give below a list of alternative accommodation solutions in Geneva. Please note that this list is provided with no support from our side and no guarantee of room availability. Please do your arrangements by yourself.
- Geneva Youth Hostel [ map & access ]
- Foyer Georges Williams [ access map ]
- Home Saint-Pierre [ how to find us ]
- Cité universitaire [ access & contact ]
- Centre Le Cenacle [ map & access ]
- City Hostel Geneva [ how to find us ]
- Hôtel Silva [ access map ]
- Appart'hôtel-résidence Dizerens [ location ]
- Hôtel Central [ contact us ]
- Hôtel St Gervais [ location ]