26 Oct 2016: the manuscript template has been uploaded.
6 Nov 2016: the preferred size for poster presentation is 90 cm W x 120 cm H.
14 Nov 2016: the conference program for all presentations has been uploaded. (revised version Click Here)
17 Nov 2016: the NanoThailand2016 abstract book has been uploaded. (revised version Click Here)
Notification for poster presentation: All posters can be posted from 6pm 26th November to 3pm 27th November in the designed area. Presenters have to standby at your poster board at all time during two poster sessions in order to be eligible for awards.
All rooms are provided with computer and laser pointer. We recommend all presenters to upload your files into our prepared computer.
26 Nov 2016: the conference program for all presentations has be updated. Click Here
Timetable is also updated correspondingly.
Synergetic nanotechnology for innovations and sustainable developments
The 5th Thailand International Nanotechnology Conference, organized by Nanotechnology Association of Thailand and Suranaree University of Technology, will be held during November 27-29, 2016 at Greenery Resort Khao Yai Hotel, Nakhon Ratchasima, Thailand. This bi-annual conference will focus on the integration of Engineering, Materials Science, and Nanotechnology to address fundamental nanotechnology opportunities and its applications.
The focus will be on the following areas:
• Nanomaterials & nanostructures
• Theory and simulation related to nanosystem
• Nano-energy & storage
• Environmental nanotechnology
• Nano-medicine & biotechnology
• Nano-characterization & instruments
• Nano-fabrication & manufacturing
• Other related topics
Prof. Harald Krug,
Prof. Y. Kawazoe,
Prof. Erik Reimhult,
U. of Natural Resources and
Life Sciences, Austria
|Prof. Albert Schulte,
Suranaree Univ. of
After a peer-review process, all accepted papers will be published in the following journals.
- Advances in Natural Sciences: Nanoscience and Nanotechnology (IOP) (ISI with Impact Factor = 1.581)
- Materials Today: Proceedings (Elsevier) (Indexed in ISI and SCOPUS)
- Walailak Journal of Science and Technology (in SCOPUS)
- Chiang Mai University Journal of Natural Sciences (in SCOPUS)
- Suranaree Journal of Science and Technology (in EPSCO and TCI Tier 1)