t CSC 2017
Efficient Parallel Processing of Future Scientific Data
The 5th Thematic CERN School of Computing will be held in Split, Croatia from Monday 5 June to Friday 9 June 2017 evening. Students should arrive on Sunday 4 June and leave on Saturday 10 June.
The school is organized by CERN in collaboration with the University of Split (FESB - www.fesb.hr) and is hosted at the Mediterranean Institute For Life Sciences (MEDILS) Conference Centre (www.medils.org). The Centre is a historical renovated building situated in a wooded and landscaped park located on the Adriatic Sea coast, a few kilometres from the centre of Split.
We have 24 places at the School available. Due to the popularity of our School, only selected applicants may attend. Will you be one of them?
- Sunday 5 March 2017 (midnight CET/GMT+1). Deadline for application.
- Monday 27 March - you will be informed about the outcome of the selection by email.
- Friday 21 April - latest date for School fees payment if you are accepted.
- Sunday 4 June afternoon/evening - student arrivals at MEDILS.
- Saturday 10 June morning - departure.