- Overview of CBNG and the related services
- Demo: Getting started with CBNG
- Development Workflow from checking out a project from SVN all the way through to running the application in the CCC
- Differences between commonbuild and CBNG; new features of CBNG
- What can go wrong and how to fix it
Synchro PSB-PS, Finemet cavity control, cooling system of C10, C80-08, running with two 40 MHz cavities, etc
What can be done with YASP and rules to follow to perform a correction.
- Basic overview
- Application on operational beams
- Tgm Video: Java application devoted to the monitoring of the timing events distribution. Through this tool it is possible to investigate what is currently played from the timing perspective. Played cycle, user, particle etc...are some of the information that can be retrieved as well as detailed information about the type of event that happened (telegrams details). The new history-record...
- Introduction: why new diagnostic tools? [~5 minutes]
CTIM application: This Web tool is aimed at monitoring and checking the configuration (static in Control Configuration DB and real time hardware settings) of the different CTIM devices in the available Central Timings. The hierarchy of the different devices is shown in a tree in order to underline the specific dependency for each event...
Description of the CCM Editor
• The main concepts
• CCDB servers used by the CCM Editor
• How to launch the CCM Editor
• RBAC security considerations
Live demos of some edition use cases:
• Editing the CCM Menu tree
• Editing Applications, Tools & Substitution entity definitions
• Editing the Operational Configurations
• The Application Checker tool
Links to the CCM Editor...