The conference brings theorists and experimentalists together to discuss multi-boson interactions within the contexts of the gauge sector of the standard model and new physics.
Topics of discussion include:
- Diboson and triboson production
- Vector boson scattering and vector boson fusion
- Precision calculation and measurement of multiboson production
- New Physics in multi boson production: Models, simplified models, anomalous couplings, effective field theory.
- Monte Carlo Generators
- 13 TeV LHC Run 2 results and beyond