Wiktor Jan Jurasz (AGH University of Science and Technology (PL))
In this talk I will present tools and flow that we use to make the deployment & monitoring of the system manageable.
- Git & Gitlab as VCS
- Gradle for artifacts building
- Ansible for deployment and automatic generation of environment specific documentation
- Jenkins with its DSL pipelines to govern the process of automatic softwaredelivery to various environments.
Apart from main deployment flow, following tools will be discussed:
- Monitoring the system using Prometheus, Alertmanager and Grafana.
- Log unification and browsing facilities with the ElasticSearch stack provided by IT.
Wiktor Jan Jurasz (AGH University of Science and Technology (PL)) Jakub Wozniak (CERN) Nikolay Tsvetkov (CERN) Marcin Sobieszek (CERN)