CRU Weekly meeting (13 Sep 2017)
Present: Alex, Tivadar, Ola, PiPPo, Sanjoy, Erno
Secretary: Erno(20), PiPPo(9), Shuaib(1), mazsi(30)
Report on Actions:
1. 10G PON
- PiPPo - Compiling and testing the new SCA component from the elctronics group. Giving feedback them how to modify to fix the timing errors at 240 MHz.
- Preparing IC field usage tests (we still use I2C dongle to program the GBTx).
- PiPPo and Sanjoy finishing the multi page support for the DMA engine (one super page per GBT link). Optimized register layout and code cleaning for the next release.
- Sanjoy sucessfully tested the Flash controler from Altera in a System Console / JTAG based design. Now he is adding to our standalone DMA desing for testing through BAR access.
- The TPC FEC setup is connected to cru-server1. PiPPo managed to reach and program the second GBTx through the SCA.
- IN003 and IN004 production is in progress (but currently halted to prepare the preprogrammed TFC PLL chips).
- IN001 and IN002 - Managed to permanently update the miniPOD setting, but the TFC PLL is still not visible on the I2C bus.
- 2 x 24 PCIe40 PCB (final version) ordered for ALICE. Expected in 4 weeks. 24 will be assembled in Europe by LHCb.
Mazsi - sep 11 - 25 TWEPP, USA, vacation
Tivadar - sep 18 - 23 India
Erno - sep 20 - 30 CERN
Tivadar - 26 - 30 CERN
There are minutes attached to this event.