Excused : Maurício Féo, Gianluca Lamanna?, Roberto Ferrari
Present : Manoel, Cristovao, Niko Neufeld, Paolo, Francesca Pastore, Alessandro Thea, Andrea Negri
- Send email to NI about the lab (Markus)
- Ask Peter if he wants to give the timing lecture (Barth). He could be replace Sophie.
- See if people's institute can afford to pay for their travel and stay (COC)
- Send cover letter to staff mailing list (Barth)
Candidates : the 5 listed in the wiki are kept but the one from Mandakini depends if she invited as a tutor.
- The Trigger and DAQ system of the EUDET-type beam telescopes
- Lecture in trigger domain (local lecture)
- Waveform Digitizing and Signal Processing
- Med Austron
Do we have too much about trigger ? can we redistribute the ones we already have ?
Possible removal of existing lectures (due to lack of lecturer or topic) :
- 16 : Programming for today's physicist and engineers
- 17 : Threaded programming
- 23 : The TDAQ system of the MEG Experiment
- 26 : Timing for DAQ
There is debate whether we should remove the lectures about programming.
There are minutes attached to this event.