This meeting of the National Thematic Network on Astroparticle physics (RENATA) is devoted to all aspects related to the research on dark matter. The main goals are as follows:
- To provide a framework where RENATA groups can present their research lines on dark matter, both theoretical and experimental
- To remember Professor José Ángel Villar, previous coordinator of the RENATA network, a leading figure in the development of the experimental group at the University of Zaragoza and the Canfranc Underground Laboratory
The second half of the meeting will be a Workshop on the direct detection of dark matter, that will have a few general talks and contributions based on abstract submission.
The review talks will be the following:
- Leszek Roszkowski, Review of WIMPs and axions from a theoretical perspective in direct DM search
- Cristiano Galbiati, Review of experimental WIMPs search with liquid xenon and argon: present status and future prospect
- Paolo Gorla, Review of experimental search for light WIMPs: present status and future prospect
- Kim Yeongduk, Present and future status of searching for annual modulation in the framework of DM direct detection
- Bela Majarovits, Review of experimental search for axions in the framework of DM direct detection: present status and future prospects
A summary round table and discussion will close the meeting.
Eduardo García Abancéns, María Luisa Sarsa and Theopisti Dafni (Univ. Zargoza)
Aldo Ianni (Laboratorio Subterráneo de Canfranc), director LSC
Mario Martínez (IFAE Barcelona), manager FPA programme
Sergio Pastor (IFIC Valencia), RENATA coordinator