Joel, Tivadar, Tuan, Pippo, Mazsi, Olivier
- Design was tested with CRU and an evaluation board for the PLL (the one on CRU was not used)
- Seems to be working
- Friday the PLL on the CRU were configured correctly
- We have to move to the new PLL that are in the CRU to make new measurement, or use the internal PLL (measurement have to be done)
- Any commit forecasted -> yes hopefully today
- Was focused on the test the new Calcutta boards
- The GBT-test project is used for testing the hardware only
- Last week, new GBT project with the use the new git
- PiPPo: what about the PLL calibration script (in CRU test repository). Unfortunately TPC developped its own
- Channel mixing due to the ATX_PLL :
- not sure we will use it, so not applied all the time because it messes up the front panel.
- Decision to be taken after measurement → we will keep only one possibility
- Script were fixed by Tuan, work still on going for I2C PLL scripts, also minipod scripts were fixed
- No big news, working on the simulation
- Further simulation has been done on datapath wrapper, this part quite understood yet, testbench may be further refined later on
- Library names removal done in many modules, use of verinfo fake for modified libraries
- Usage of QSF was extended
- Stitching of preint to core (done in the afternoon)
- Tivadar whishes that we target to have a CRU V2 firmware today or tomorrow in order to test with Jean-Pierre during this end of week.
- It does not seems to be realistic because of various issues (vhdl adaptation, TPC tests, ...)
- We can ask Jean-Pierre to leave a board here, but in that case we have to be sure to use it for testing.
- Very first days of march, first CRU V2 will be available
- A few more by mid march
- Then more will arrive by end of march no plan to distribute them yet
- During march Tivadar will take care of updating the documentation with Erno
No new input
Feb 10-13 : mazsi @ wigner
Feb 15-27 : mazsi on leav
Feb 15-16 : Olivier on leave
Feb 22-23 : Olivier on leave
There are minutes attached to this event.