From: "Edwin Morley-Fletcher" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Freund, Joerg'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Huber, Martin'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>,'Tamás Hauer' <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, "'Alessandro Verri'" <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Comaniciu, Dorin \(SCR US\)'" <[email-masked]>, "'Gupta, Alok \(MED US\)'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Oct 2006 20:53:01 +0200

Dear All,

Please find below a provisional schedule for the PMT meeting which will be
held at 3pm on Monday 23rd October in Toledo:

1. Financial/Work/Schedule status of HeC on NetBoard platform.

Which entries are missing? 

Which are insufficient?

Status of 3rd quarterly report. 

(EMF/AS/AT)

2. Preparation of the yearly report. 

(EMF/JF)

3. Preparation for the DoW II.

(A draft copy will be circulated before hand by JF)
Each WP leader should bring a 3 slide presentation for his WP which must
include:

Next deliverables, milestones, main goals. 

Their relationship with and requirements of other WPs.

Do we need new WPs?

How to proceed with the DoW II?

(JF)

4. Preparation of the January meeting in Paris (hopefully at Necker).
(JF/EMF)

5. Preparation of the external EC review in February.

(JF/MH/EMF/GP on TC)

6. Discuss the under spending of budgeted money. 

Discuss the reuse of money. 

Discuss the question of new partners.

Which of these issues need to be brought to the attention of the GB?

(JF/GP on TC)

7. Feedback/Communication between clinicians and technical participants.

Clinical practice, UR for appropriate data acquisition and syncronisation
with HeC technological advancements.

(GP on TC/MH)

8. Communication platform, Web site, Newsletter, e-mail lists. 

(EMF/AS/TW)

9. Client Applications/UI 

(MH)

In addition please note that there will be an EB meeting by TC in two weeks.

Please respond with any comments on the agenda or proposals you may have for
alterations to it as soon as possible. 

I look forward to seeing you all in Toledo.

Kind regards,

Edwin 

Dear All,

Please find below a provisional schedule for the PMT meeting which will be
held at 3pm on Monday 24th October in Toledo:

1, Financial/Work/Schedule status of Healthy-e-Child and NetBoard

Which entries are missing? 

Status of  3.rd quarterly report?  

Chaired by: EMF

2. Preparation of the yearly report. 

Chaired by: EMF/JF

3. Preparation for the DoW II – JF 

(A draft copy will be circulated before hand)
Each WP leader should bring a 3 slide presentation for his WP which must
include:

Next deliverables, milestones, main goals. 

The relation/requirements to other WPs.

Do we need new WPs?

How to proceed with the DoW II?

Chaired by: 

4. Preparation of the January meeting in Paris which will be at either
Necker or at a Hotel. 

Chaired by: JF/EMF

5. Preparation of the external EC review in February.

Chaired by: JF/MH/EMF

6. Discuss the under spending of budgeted money. 

Discuss the reuse of money. 

Discuss the question of new partners.

Which of these issues need to be brought  to the attention of the GB?

7. Feedback/Communication between Clinicians and Technical
Participants.

Chaired by: GP

: 8. Communication structure, email lists, Web page 

Chaired by: EMF/JF.

9. Client Applications/UI 

Chaired by: MH

In addition please note that there will be a follow up meeting by TC in two
weeks.

Please respond with any comments on the agenda or proposals you may have for
alterations to it as soon as possible. Thank you for your time and we look
forward to seeing you all in Toledo.

Yours sincerely,

___________________________

Edwin Morley-Fletcher

President

Lynkeus srl

Via Livenza 6

Roma 00198

Tel.  +39 06 844 0801

Cell. +39 348 38 03 720

Fax   +39 06 853 44 833

Website  <http://www.lynkeus.com/> www.lynkeus.com 

* * *

This email is confidential and its content may be privileged or proprietary.

It may be read, copied and used only by the intended recipient.

If you have received it in error, please contact the sender immediately by
return email.