The school will take place at the Institute for Scientific Studies in Cargese, Corsica.
- Introduction to Collider Physics by D. Zeppenfeld (U. Karlsruhe),
- Introduction to Higgs and EW precision physics by A. Hoecker (CERN),
- Introduction to QCD phenomenology at hadron colliders & Monte Carlo Tools for Collider Physics by P. Skands (CERN),
- Jet physics by G. Salam (LPTHE Paris),
- What have we learnt from the Tevatron for the LHC by Y. Gershtein (Rutgers U.),
- BSM physics by J. Terning (U.C. Davis),
- MadGraph Tutorial by T. Stelzer (Urbana-Champaign) ,
- Top quark physics by F. Maltoni (Louvain),
- Tools for the New Physics by F. Boudjema (LAPTH Annecy),
- The search for Supersymmetry by T. Plehn (U. Heidelberg),
- Flavour physics and CP violation at LHC by Y. Nir (Weizmann Institute),
- Dark Matter: model building, direct, indirect and collider signatures by N. Weiner (New York U.) ,
- The road to discovery at LHC/data analysis I by F. Moortgat (ETH Zurich, CMS),
- The road to discovery at LHC/data analysis II by G. Brooijmans (Columbia university, ATLAS),
- Physics case for future accelerators by M. Mangano (CERN).
Application: On-line application has been open from December 1st, 2009 to March 7th, 2010. The student selection has been announced on March 30th, 2010.
- Trombinoscope available here (low resolution).
- Group photo available here (high resolution).
- Picasa Album (with pictures of the lecturers): here
- Cargese facebook group: here.