LOW RADIOACTIVITY TECHNIQUES SATELLITE MEETING (LRTsat 2019)
May 24, 2019 Canfranc-Estación, Spain
We are pleased to invite you to participate in the one-day Low Radioactivity Techniques 2019 Satellite Meeting (LRTsat 2019), which will be hosted by the Laboratorio Subterráneo de Canfranc (LSC) and take place in Canfranc-Estación (Spain) right after the LRT 2019 Workshop.
Satellite meeting 1: This satellite meeting will focus on Strategy and Technical aspects in Deep Underground Laboratories (DUL). The goal of the meeting is to discuss on actions that strengthen the coordination of DUL worldwide, which include, among others, standardization of key access procedures, development of low radioactivity techniques, high purity materials and inter-lab calibration, and access support to worldwide users.
- International Cooperation: DULIA in Europe, World Research Infrastructures.
- Networking Activities: Underground Laboratories Database
- Joint Research Activities: Development of Low Radioactivity Techniques
- Joint Research Activities: Development of high purity materials
- Joint Research Activities: Inter-Lab Calibration Techniques
- Transnational Access: Promoting and Supporting Access to Worldwide Users
Satellite meeting 2: This satellite meeting will be devoted to Radiopurity Database issues and it will be parallel to Satellite meeting 1. We would like to discuss on the possibility that the experiments share their radiopurity measurements results. In a more technical section, we will discuss about the database tools implemented in www.radiopurity.org that could be used for the construction of other databases.
Date: May 24, 2019
Venue: LSC, Canfranc-Estación, Spain
The Satellite meeting will run over one morning session.
Bus transportation will be arranged from Jaca to Canfranc on May 24.
Bus transportation will be arranged from Canfranc to Zaragoza at the end of the meeting.
No fee required for the LRTsat meeting.
We hope to see you at LRTsat 2019.
The SAC and LOC