- The presentation slides shall be prepared in 4:3 landscape format;
- Presentations shall be optimised for viewing as PDF file (Powerpoint version on site not known, avoid animations);
- Upload your presentations as soon as possible, but not later than SATURDAY 23. JUNE 2019 (in case of problems with Indico or the network). If you do not succeed to upload your presentation, please contact fccw2019.secretariat [at] cern.ch.
- Prepare your posters as A0 portrait format contributions
- Print and bring the posters with you
- Upload your posters on Indico not later than SATURDAY 23 JUNE 2019
- Mounting of the posters takes place on MONDAY 24 JUNE 2019.
- Posters must be taken away on THURSDAY 27 JUNE 2019 by 17:30
Contributions relating to EUROCIRCOL, EASITRAIN and ARIES must clearly indicate the EC H2020 project disclaimer on the slides and the poster:
EuroCirCol: 'The European Circular Energy-Frontier Collider Study (EuroCirCol) project has received funding from the European Union's Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under grant No 654305. The information herein only reflects the views of its authors and the European Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information.'
- Guidelines and logos at EuroCirCol-publications
EASITrain: 'EASITrain – European Advanced Superconductivity Innovation and Training. This Marie Sklodowska-Curie Action (MSCA) Innovative Training Networks (ITN) receives funding from the European Union’s H2020 Framework Programme under grant agreement no. 764879.'
- Guidelines and logos at EASITRain-publications
ARIES: 'This project has received funding from the European Union’s Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation programme under Grant Agreement No 730871.'
- Guidelines and logos at ARIES-publications