Welcome to PHAROS WG1+WG2 meeting!
Scientific Topics and Strategies to be discussed during the meeting:
- Advances in topics of WG1:
- Constraining the EoS;
- Phenomenological constrained EoS;
- Ab-initio calculations;
- Finite temperature EoS;
- Crust EoS;
- Dense matter EoS - non nucleonic degree of freedom;
- Hybrid star EoS.
- Advances in topics of WG2:
- Superfluidity and superconductivity in NS;
- Modelling of transport phenomena in NS;
- Modelling of glitches;
- Transport coefficients of dense matter.
- Define standards and collaboration between the two communities:
- Define specifications for standard format EoS and discuss easy readable formats;
- Set standards for calculating transport parameters consistently with the equation of state;
- Define which quantities must be priorities for neutron star simulations.
- Application for financial support: June 15, 2018.
- Registration: July 15, 2018.
- Abstract submission: July 15, 2018.
- Adriana Raduta (IFIN-HH, Bucharest)
- Andreas Schmitt (University of Southampton)
- Helena Pais (CFisUC, University of Coimbra)
Jens Oluf Andersen (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
Marcello Baldo (INFN, Catania)
- Nicolas Chamel (IAA, Université Libre de Bruxelles)
- Sebastien Guillot (IRAP, Toulouse)
- Stefan Typel (IKP, Technische Universität Darmstadt)
- Laura Tolos (IEEC-CSIC, Barcelona) - Patrick Weltevrede (Univ. of Manchester )
- Ian Jones (Univ. of Southmapton) - Constança Providência (CFisUC, Univ. of Coimbra)
- Enrico Bozzo (Univ. of Geneva) - Danai Antonopoulou (CAMK)
- Constança Providência (CFisUC & UC)
- Pedro Costa (CFisUC & UC)
- Márcio Ferreira (CFisUC & UC)
- Helena Pais (CFisUC & UC)
- Sónia Branco (ADDF)