Nuclear Security Detection Workshop
The NuSec Workshop on Nuclear Security Detection takes place at the University of Surrey on 15-16 April 2019, and is run by the STFC Nuclear Security Sciences Network. The event will focus on current and future technical challenges in nuclear security detection and the program will include keynote invited speakers, submitted talks, and poster presentations.
Abstracts for either oral or poster presentations are invited in the following subject areas:
- Nuclear Security detection systems
- Algorithms and Autonomous Decision Making
- Particle Detection for core monitoring
- UAV Monitoring and Environmental Measurements
- He-3 mitigation for neutron detectors
To submit an abstract, please follow the Call for Abstracts link.
The Worshop will also include an Academic-Industrial collaboration session on Monday afternoon, sponsored by CBRN-UK. For further information, please see the CBRN-UK session page.