Light Dark World 2018
December 17 - 21, 2018
KAIST, Daejeon, Korea
Light Dark World 2018 is the third meeting of the Light Dark World International Forum. It will be held on December 17 - 21, 2018 at Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) in Daejeon, South Korea.
Light Dark World 2018 will continue the successful past meetings, Light Dark World 2016 and Light Dark World 2017, and bring together global experts from experiment and theory to discuss recent advances in the field of light new particles beyond the Standard Model, as well as develop new opportunities to study new light hypothetical particles, including light gauge bosons, light dark matter, axions and axion-like particles, sterile neutrinos and more.
- All talks are invitation only, but anyone (physicists or physics students) is welcomed to attend the forum after the registration (no registration fee).
- [Important!] Recently, we changed our hotel to "Hotel ICC", which is supposed to be a more comfortable one. A bus will be arranged between KAIST (forum venue) and Hotel ICC.
- Bus schedule from Hotel ICC to KAIST: (Mon/Tue/Wed: 9AM, Thu/Fri: 9:30AM)
- Bus schedule from KAIST to Hotel ICC: (Mon/Tue/Wed: Soon after the meeting, Thu/Fri: 5PM)
- [Lunches] You can have a lunch at the cafeteria or restaurants nearby. (Map is here.) Tables for the speakers and faculty members will be reserved at the Faculty Club on Monday and Tuesday.
- [Photo Time on Tuesday] We will have a group photo in the Tuesday morning coffee break (around 11:40AM).
- [Forum Dinner (Gyejeol Bapsang) on Tuesday evening] Everyone is welcomed. Please inform the registration desk at the forum venue if you want to join (fee: KRW 10,000 except for the speakers). You might need to come to the restaurant by public transportation.
- [Excursion (Donghaksa Temple) on Wednesday afternoon] Everyone is welcomed. Please inform the registration desk at the forum venue if you want to join (fee: KRW 20,000). Also please prepare a very warm coat, gloves, and good shoes. Sandwiches will be served for the lunch to the participants.
- [Free discussions and collaboration on Thursday and Friday] We will have completely freestyle discussions and collaborations at and around the Auditorium.