WARNING: Please be aware of a new scam, which pretends to be the accommodation provider for POTOR6 conference. If you receive an e-mail from email@example.com or a telephone call from 0044, please ignore it. All hotel reservations should be made individually (or with the help from the official conference organizers in exceptional cases).
Outline of Scientific Programme
The 6th Conference of the of the Polish Society on Relativity is organised by the Szczecin Cosmology Group on behalf of Polish Society on Relativity. The conference is the regular annual meeting of the Society which is open to international invited speakers and participants.
The conference covers all aspects of classical relativity as well as related fields including contemporary theories of unification and quantum gravity.
Main topics will include:
- Theoretical and numerical relativity.
- Black holes: classical and quantum aspects.
- Relativistic cosmology.
- Early universe, dark matter, and dark energy problems.
- Gravitational waves.
- Approaches to quantum gravity.
- Quantum cosmology.
- Relation of relativity and superstring theory.
- Polish Society on Relativity
- Faculty of Physics, University of Warsaw
- Jagiellonian University in Krakow
- Maritime Academy in Szczecin